Friday, March 12, 2010

STATIK

Assalamualaikum.

It is march 2010 rite now. how fast time flies. after my last post, i went to Johor for 3months. Having a great time there. I met new friends. create new memories. I stayed at UTM. yes, i have once dreamt to study there while i was in school. such a beautiful place. i will miss this place. erm. ayat berbunga ni mmg memenatkan. okay next paragraph plis~

Guess what? okay.. i am not working yet..
i ask again. GUESS WHAT ? haha. i am a tutor!!

for those who are my good friends. they would say, "WHAT?"
but for those who have a blood related with me, they would hug me and say, "welcome to the club!" "yeah, that's my girl! im proud of you"~ or "AT LAST, pheww~"

explaination why they have two different reactions.

location 1: village5 UTP (undergrad )

my friend: gee, aku tak paham la soklan ni. aja aku leh? ko kan dewi.
me : um. yang mane.o yang ni. ak pon tak paham. huahuahua. okay jap. um. cane nak explain ea. [smbil tu conteng2 kat paper.. staring at those paper.. end up blur].. ko paham x ak tulis ni?
my friend: [staring at those paper silently].. Gee, senang cite.bak ah assignment ko.
me : la.. xckp awal2. hakhak.. xyah pening2.
my friend: okay ak da paham. cet, senang je. maceh gee.

location 2: umah ALam Damai terchinta

(ini bukan dialog)

mak: cikgu math yang bertukar menjadi cikgu biologi yg hebat
kembar : cikgu lepasan math yg serba boleh, ajar sejarah, geo, bm..
kakak: pernah berangan nak jadi lecturer. but stuck with petronas
and my mak2 sedara: majoriti cikgu dlm pelbagai bidang.

what im trying to say.. i have those blood. the teaching blood. but unfortunately im not a good one. and i realized that since my primary school. i kept on avoiding this career.

"oh mak, plis,let me be what i wanna be.." "kamu nak jadi ape?".. "anything but a teacher"..

Location:UTP

i am currently tutoring 1st year student, statics & dynamics subject.every friday. they are my first students. kesian mereka. hhehehehe... wish them luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment