Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank you

Salam,

Last week i have the most tiring week in my whole life, however i feel relieved. Alhamdulillah.. everything was fine. we have given our 100% energy,commitment to make this event successful. I have promised to myself that i would put aside my heart and soul aside for awhile and did everything that i can do to help. it just get so irritated if somebody do not appreciate it and acting like a boss. but its okay.. Thanks for coming. :)

from my sis engagement from october till june, it has been 8 months. In 8 months, i learned a lot. really. Alhamdulillah, im still alive and looking for a better life, better future and be a better Muslim. Also, trying to improve my knowledge duniawi and akhirat. Alhamdulillah, Allah put me in a situation where i could reflect myself and keep on thinking of HIM. thank you Allah. Thank you for answering my prayer. Thank you for the guidance. Thank you for giving me a chance to live and always be in my side. Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Rahim.

No comments:

Post a Comment