Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the weird me.

I am weird. I think. But my friend said I am unique. I guess. But in bombastic word you can call it, peculiar.

One of the things I enjoyed most, when I get attacked after the presentation or when I go to the interviews. Ooh. my heart beat faster, and I can feel the adrenaline rush. I hardly succeeded but I never want to stop.

Sometimes, hurm.. most of the time, I will release my feeling in the lift. Of course when there is no one around. When the door starts to close, I will start jumping,screaming,cursing,kicking the wall, and dancing?hahah. and when door's open. i will be quietly walking like "perempuan melayu terakhir" and acting like nothing happened. crazy. oh.correction. i am unique~~

And you know how I can fall asleep faster? When I heard people excitedly talking and gossiping and laughing, my eyes will slowly start to close and ......zzz. it is like a lullaby to me..

I like the way I am. No need to change it.

2 comments:

  1. Xpa2 fud lux^^............... i believe u can do it^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe u can do it tooo!! go go madtau.

    ReplyDelete