Thursday, March 24, 2011

Masa depan yg blur2


I met my friend. She's getting engaged and she's happy. That's how i realized love isn't just about painful, tears and heartbroken. It also brings hopes, happiness and lead you to so-called future.

and thats how i decide myself to have one and I mean it this time. So, before i get to meet him, i wanna come clean. So, I try to get rid of my so-called first love which will never have the ending. I stop waiting. I stop thinking. I stop hoping. That was the hardest part. Because even he has another girl , i still want him to be happy. I cant hate him. Maybe part of me, im not a hater. im a loving person. haha.

So, I'm done with that. Not so long, I get to know this one guy. We talked and he's a good person. I think I should learn how to like him. He doesn't know my true self yet so i try to behave so well in front of him. it doesn't work so well becoz when im acting. im a bored person. hahaha. so next!

I don't really care when and how i will meet him, because I believe Allah has everything well-planned for me, inshaAllah... What's more important for me is that i don't give up on my life and be the best person that i can be.


Im really grateful for every second in my life right now. Alhamdulillah..

So people.. Im happy now. Please dont push me into something that im not sure yet. That annoyed me sometimes. Not everyone as 'lucky' as you. get it! jaga tepi kain orang je reti. pfft~


(gamba yg tiada kaitan ngn tajuk)



2 comments: