Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Boy

dear my boy,

i know you might not know me yet but i do know you. you are my first nephew.. another footballer in our so-called Alam Damai team. I am glad you are in good health right now. I was quite worried about you and your mommy. I know u are currently still in mommy's tummy but i am really excited to meet you boy! hehe.

If we meet in a future, please do not hate me. Okay, I lied that i hate kids i hate babies. I love them. and I love you. It just im really not good with it. so please bear with me. and smile to me okay. Coz it will make me relax whenever im holding you.

You know, aunty Gee has a present for you. It is a pyjamas for a new born baby!! there is a picture of ball on that and i hope you like it.It's my first time. so dont laugh if i have a bad taste. hehe. I love pink though. so its kinda hard to resist not to buy girls' stuff u know. but i still love you boy.. even you haven't born yet.

I love to hear stories bout you from your mommy. I hope i will have one someday. So, till then, you have to help me find a good husband. So please come out early. hehe.

I am excited plus nervous right now. promise me you gonna be a good boy okay. be good to your mommy. Be nice to your daddy.I will wait for you..

Regards,
Aunty G

3 comments:

  1. aunty gee,

    i aso want present. hee.

    p/s: baby lelaki ke? due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you truely love him..show it! show it! show it! i'll keep my eye on you..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. oje: baby boy . end of march. oje ade anak br yah bagi present. bila la tu kan. hehe

    jah: hahah. cam mencabar je jah. we'll see okay. no promises.

    ReplyDelete