Saturday, September 4, 2010

HeartBroken

haritu kita berborak. It's been awhile so dalam hati saya gembira sket.

Kita borak pasal parent sayang kita tapi kita pegi sayang orang lain. bila dah kena tinggal baru sedar selama ni siapa yang lagi sayang kita.. Saya senyum. Dalam fikiran da terbayang satu cerita ..

It was my first broken heart. I spent my day crying and sleeping. I told my sis thru phone bout it so that they would prepare themselves about my grade will be down this semester. One day, My dad came to see me. with a complete package of my family members. They asked me to come down, i was nervous plus excited.

First person i saw, My Dad. He quickly hugged me and it kinda weird. He seldom expressed his feeling, i mean, that hug is something. So, guess that im one of the luckiest person at that time. He said. " Anak ayah dah kurus skg ni.." , and I was touched. Since im skinny, no one know i've lost some weight.yeah. i lost my appetite in one month because of this. And my siblings, they were smiling, happy.. yeah I know why they are coming. They want to see how i have my heart broken since I have hati batu. they called.

We stayed one night at Ipoh. I think they want to cheer me up. But then, in the car, when the Ella's song came out from the radio, "Hati ini hancur dan luluh keranamu..~~" they sang together with full of emotion and cynically joke.. "aduh..sakitnya hati.. hancur2..." and end up with laughter. I was smiling. yeah u got me!

Thats how my family love me. At least, I could feel no matter what happen, i still have them.. to make me smile. :)

Sy bercadang nak bercerita pasal ini kat awak tapi saya tau xboleh. Sebab awak la orang pertama yang buat saya heart broken. Tiba2 awak senyap saya pon senyap. Tade ape lagi nk dborakkan. Selamat malam ..

2 comments:

  1. hi awak,

    kita dah jumpa belog awak.
    kita suka la baca belog awak.
    teruskan menulis ye awak.

    nanti raya kita nak datang rumah awak.
    awak balik kampung lama ker?

    sekian,
    saya yang minat

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya nak like comment kat atas boleh? klik 'like'..

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete