Sunday, August 29, 2010

Why I am Heartless?

Lately i just realized my mind and my heart speak differently.

the mind which is always forgetful
the heart which remember everything

the other day, i woke her up.. my heart.. since she's been sleeping for awhile.

"we need to talk", i said..

my heart quite fragile. so i talk slowly..

"you know.. there is new guy...". suddenly my heart start aching.

"forget him darling. its been 2years. he'll never like you anymore. please.. move on.." i begged her.

and as i expected, my tears start to fall and never want to stop.. urgh. this heart..
Please be strong..

this heart..
she was so afraid that i will replace him with another guy.
she wont believe anything i said. Because she only listens to him..
i cant even lie to her.. Because there will always be a scar that reminds it to him.

i wish he can see how much you cry for him.. and i really wish he can tell you the truth sooner.
so that i can move on.. and you can be happy again..



Dear Heart,

Please continue your sleep. and let me be the heartless person again. we'll wait together, until we met someone who can talk to you personally.. :)

Regards,
My Mind




No comments:

Post a Comment