Friday, January 21, 2011

Last Words ..

We met for seven years,

How did we meet each other,

at such young age,

I don't even remember how,

However now we have separated,

With the memories we built together, now gone

They said saying goodbyes are painful,

But I didn't feel that way,

My mind was seeing different way,

We just separated and still there is hope,


At first friends then next as lovers

We said we’d stay as friends even if we separated

During those 3 years spent alone

We contacted each other sometimes

Even if I met someone else again

Even I loved again

Whenever I was sad I would think of you just tears falling


I thought back then, we had the most pure love

But now I know I can't ask anything from you

"I'm getting married" is what you said to me

After that for a long time I was speechless

Then I cried they were your last words to me

Eventhough the only words I wanted to hear was that you loved me


*Edited from Super Junior Kyuhyun lyrics



No comments:

Post a Comment